A premier opportunity to join the Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District as we move forward into the next chapter of our history.
The Planning Manager will be an experienced leader who brings excellent interpersonal skills coupled with creativity, initiative and the flexibility to adapt to change.
Requirements: five years management experience in planning and land use, preferably in parks, open space or a related field; experience with public sector policy and CEQA, and creative project management skills. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in regional planning, landscape architecture, architecture, environmental planning, or related. Master’s degree highly desirable.
Please see our website for application information.
Benefits: • Retirement Plan - CalPERS 2.5% @ 55 for Classic Members; CalPERS 2% at 62 for New Members
• Social Security – District does not participate in SS; however, the District does pay toward Medicare
• Medical Plan – Choice of HMO or PPO plans through CalPERS – District pays most of insurance premiums
• Dental Plan – Delta Dental – District paid premium
• Vision Plan – VSP – District paid premium
• Life, LTD (Long-Term Disability), and AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment)Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program –District paid
• Vacation – Starts at 15 days per year
• Personal Leave – 36 hours of leave per year
• Administrative Leave – Exempt positions receive up to 40 hours of leave per year
• Holidays – 11 paid holidays per year
• Sick Leave – 12 days per year – no cap on accumulation; up to 72 hours per year may be used for Family Sick Leave
• Deferred Compensation Plans: CalPERS 457, ICMA-RC 457, or ICMA-RC 401A
• Flexible Spending Plan: Dependent Care Reimbursement Account, Medical Reimbursement Account
• Commuter Check Program
• Supplemental Life Insurance