Under limited supervision, the Senior Fiscal Services Manager administers the City’s financial affairs and oversees the activities and operations of the Finance Division including accounting, billing, budget, payroll, and purchasing. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including preparing and presenting budget reports on revenue and expenses and assists in the preparation of long term financial and capital improvement plans for the City.
This position will supervise staff and coordinate assigned Department responsibilities with other City Departments and external agencies. Will participate in community problem solving and have the ability to be flexible and change plans based on the needs of the community. The Senior Fiscal Services Manager will be committed to professional development and perform related duties as required.
Deadline Information: September 10, 2014 or when 20 qualified
Salary Range: $84,011 to $104,918
Benefits: • Up to $15,000 per year for medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee and eligible dependents.
• Life & Accidental Death and Short– and Long-term Disability Insurances.
• City participates in the CalPERS retirement system: Classic Members 2.5% @ 55, New Members 2% @ 62.
• City contributes $1,300 annually to a Deferred Compensation plan with ICMA
• Annual paid leave of 96 hours of vacation (for first four years - years of public service will be considered when determining leave), 12 paid holidays, plus the week between Christmas and New Year’s. 80 hours management leave, 96 hours of sick leave.
• Flexible spending accounts for medical and child-care expenses.
• Employee Assistance Program.
• Tuition reimbursement and computer loan programs available.
• Ancillary Benefits Available through Payroll Deduction.